Your maintenance workshop
Whether for fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters or workshops, you can repair your components and manage your jobcards with TracingFlight©. Our software suite helps you better plan your maintenance shop’s workload so you can reduce your aircraft ground time.
Aeronautical maintenance and engineering
Built on our experience, TracingFlight© features the latest technology to improve your efficiency and ensure your business data is visible, easy-to-access and reliable.
Available on any interface
Whether you’re using a PC, tablet or smartphone, our software gives you continual access to your data. Even in off-line mode, your teams will have access to documents.
The TRACING FLIGHT©
The TracingLine© module is available in an autonomous version or integrated in the TracingNav© airworthiness tracking software.
Scheduling – Optimisation – Forecasting
A software tool to support all your maintenance operations.
TracingLine©, software designed specifically for aircraft operators and maintenance shops.
- Tracks data, images and operators (electronic signature).
- Real-time consultation of workloads and production capacity.
- Schedule of operations and workforce / Schedule of shop workload.
- Engineer logbook (hours / licences).
- Filter records by ATA, aircraft, engineer, etc.
- External data import or manual entry / Gateway for Excel, SQL, etc.
- Integration of PDF files, technical notes, diagrams, photos, etc.
- Time sheets.
- Manages and generates work-related records.
- Inventory management.
- Tools and servicing management.
- Automated documentation of daily maintenance logs.
- Generates the APRS and technical and sales documents.
Our expertise in the field of traceability enables us to offer high value-added solutions for aircraft maintenance. We support you from the initial audit to the roll out, including training and transfer of your old data.